Designers of furniture and white ceramics, Ivan Pericoli and Benoît Astier de Villatte founded their company in 1996. The only ceramic makers in Paris, they work from their studio on Boulevard Masséna and export all over the world.
- 260g candle in a handblown glass vessel
- Perfumes specially developed by celebrated perfumer Françoise Caron, in collaboration with the Takagaso Perfumery in Japan
- Glass handblown in Tuscany
- Braided cotton wick
- Approximately 60 hours burn time
- Made in France
Buenos Aires overflows with vitality and elegance. On a summer night, in an old, lively quarter of the city, sip a drink on the terrace of a milonga, as the figures of tango dancers sway in the darkness. And let yourself be intoxicated by the languorous rhythm of the music and the exquisite scent of white flowers carried on the warm breeze.
Dimensions: 9 cm x 10 cm
* TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM PLEASE CONTACT THE SHOP DIRECTLY *