Back to school with Finger in the Nose September 02 2014
Finger in the Nose available at Advice from a Caterpillar August 15 2014
The Buckley Finger in the Nose jacket now available at www.advicefromacaterpillar,ca
Loving #merci instillation of #omydesign. July 03 2014
Loving #merci instillation of #omydesign. Colouring posters and placemats availed @advicefromacaterpillar_
Select summer shoes June 12 2014
Select summer shoes now 40% off! #tiptoeyjoey #stellamccartney #summer #sale #summersale #advicefromacaterpillar
Advice from a Caterpillar in Today's Parent June 03 2014
May Long Weekend: Fun in the City May 16 2014
The Adventures of Atticus presents // Fun in the City //
The May long weekend is a great excuse to spend time enjoying the sights and sounds of our own city! For one thing, the weather is not too hot or too cold, and more importantly, there are a host of activities on the books for you and your littles to explore.
Here is our list of 5 great ways to keep busy this weekend:
1) The Evergreen Brickworks is a weekend staple for our little family. Now that the weather has improved, the Farmer’s Market moves outside into the Pavillions including lots of additional great vendors.There are also some fun activities happening on-site for your little explorers. Check their website for more details on the Wild Side interactive and outdoor family workshops (May 17, 10:30AM-12PM, $10 adults, $5 children) as well as pottery making with Pottery Road Collective (May 17, 12PM-3PM, $20/family $5 pp).
2) KinderCirque. We’ll definitely be checking out the “little top” (for kids 2-5 years) to partake in some fun floor acrobatics, mini-trampoline, and even aerial trapeze! May 17 – 19, 2014 | 11AM – 5PM @ Lakeside Terrace, York Quay Centre, 235 Queens Quay West
3) Tea time at the Shangri La. If you’re feeling fancy and indulgent, book in for High Tea with your little princes and princesses. They’ll love the mini sandwiches and the chance to choose their own (herbal) tea from the large tea library. Offered daily from 2-5PM (reservation required)
4) Francis Bacon & Henry Moore: Terror and Beauty. If you’ve been meaning to check out this exhibit, this weekend might be the perfect opportunity. Bring along some pads and coloured pencils for the kids.
5) Contact Photography Festival: There are so many different exhibits happening across the city for the month of May (see www.scotiabankcontactphoto.com for further details). However, we recommend an easy day trip that combines culture, countryside and Canadian identity. Head north to the town of Kleinburg, Ontario to visit The McMichael Canadian Art Collection. One of their current exhibits as part of Contact is “Arctic Exposure: Photographs of Canada’s North”. After ambling through the museum, be sure to check out the family favourite, Discovery Space. The gallery is open on holiday Monday from 10AM-5PM
6) Fireworks at Ashbridges Bay: A Victoria Day long weekend wouldn’t be complete without a fireworks display. It doesn’t usually get underway until 9:45 which means you’re keeping the kids up past their bedtime, but pack a gourmet picnic (a sneaky bottle of rose for mom and dad), some cozy blankets and cushions to make it a special night to remember.
Album di Famiglia Spring Summer 2014 Collection May 07 2014
Italian designer Monica Rusconi of Album di Famiglia has crafted an imaginative children’s collection of various shades of grey, white and pastels using the highest quality materials. These collections are designed for longevity with minimalist cuts. Available in store and on at our eshop
Our new women’s lifestyle collection now online!
It’s a block party! May 01 2014
It’s a block party! Thank you mini @sachagrierson #advicefromacaterpillar #bobochoses #painting #mural #aliceinwonderland
Welcome November 27 2013
Advice from a Caterpillar inspires the modern family by capturing the enchantment and delight of childhood. Visit our shop in Toronto to touch and feel the collections from our favourite designers such as Bonton, Album di Famiglia, Makie, Mini Rodini, Bobo Choses and Bonpoint.
8 price street, toronto, ontario, canada, m4w 1z4 (416) 960 2223