Acquired over many years with care and delight, Vintage by Advice from a Caterpillar is an ode to times past. Each piece reflects the enduring whimsy and beauty that embrace us in our homes and families, and remind us that quality heirloom objects are treasures to keep for a lifetime.
- Beautiful antique teddy bear in pristine condition
- Fully articulated head, arms and legs
- Handstitched nose and mouth
- Plastic amber and black eyes
- Cotton sateen pads on the paws
- Super soft fur made from mohair looped into a cotton canvas backing
- Ribbon accessory at the neck
- Precise date of manufacture unknown, but likely produced between 1930's and 1950's
Dimensions (standing): H 75 cm
Each piece in the Vintage by Advice from a Caterpillar collection is sold in its current condition. There may be signs of prior use or wear that is natural with any antique; this is part of its beauty and soul. We therefore do not accept price negotiations as we have priced each item as fairly as we can, taking into account its condition and legacy.