Acquired over many years with care and delight, Vintage by Advice from a Caterpillar is an ode to times past. Each piece reflects the enduring whimsy and beauty that embrace us in our homes and families, and remind us that quality heirloom objects are treasures to keep for a lifetime.
- Pristine paper doll dress up book
- Printed by Whitman in 1964 in Wisconsin
- Book features Mary Kay (large) and Mary Ann (small) cardboard dolls, as well as a dog and cat to pop out and dress
- Dolls feature a fold out stand at the base so they can stand of their own accord
- Six pages of classic outfits to cut out and dress the dolls
- Excellent unused condition; slight scuffing on the corners of the cover but all internal pages are crisp
Dimensions: 30 cm x 24 cm
Each piece in the Vintage by Advice from a Caterpillar collection is sold in its current condition. There may be signs of prior use or wear that is natural with any antique; this is part of its beauty and soul. We therefore do not accept price negotiations as we have priced each item as fairly as we can, taking into account its condition and legacy.