Acquired over many years with care and delight, Vintage by Advice from a Caterpillar is an ode to times past. Each piece reflects the enduring whimsy and beauty that embrace us in our homes and families, and remind us that quality heirloom objects are treasures to keep for a lifetime.
- Miniature suitcase for doll clothing circa. 1950-60's
- Blue plastic case with iron frame and brass handle, clasp and corner reinforcements
- Opens up to reveal a wardrobe inside, lined with houndstooth printed paper
- One side features a hanging rail at the top with single drawer underneath
- Inside features sticker from New York original store
- Some minor markings on the both the inside and outside
Dimensions: 34 cm x 24 cm x 24 cm
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Each piece in the Vintage by Advice from a Caterpillar collection is sold in its current condition. There may be signs of prior use or wear that is natural with any antique; this is part of its beauty and soul. We therefore do not accept price negotiations as we have priced each item as fairly as we can, taking into account its condition and legacy.