Acquired over many years with care and delight, Vintage by Advice from a Caterpillar is an ode to times past. Each piece reflects the enduring whimsy and beauty that embrace us in our homes and families, and remind us that quality heirloom objects are treasures to keep for a lifetime.
- Infant underwear from the 1930's by brand Rubens & Marble
- In pristine, unworn condition and still in original plastic packaging
- Cosy cotton and wool blend jersey, perfect for cooler weather
- Double breasted crossover design with tie closure at the sides
- Long sleeves
- Each piece is marked with a size 4 label, which equates to an 18M size
87.5% Cotton, 12.5% Wool
Cold wash on gentle cycle or handwash. Low iron. Do not tumble dry, dry clean or bleach.
Each piece in the Vintage by Advice from a Caterpillar collection is sold in its current condition. There may be signs of prior use or wear that is natural with any antique; this is part of its beauty and soul. We therefore do not accept price negotiations as we have priced each item as fairly as we can, taking into account its condition and legacy.