Mini A Ture believes that there is no bad weather - only bad outerwear. Spurred on by this belief, as well as a love for nature and a desire to enable children to freely enjoy the great outdoors, Mini A Ture has combined quality materials, sustainable practices and technical expertise to create outerwear for children that withstands many years of adventure. Founded in 2002 in Copenhagen, the company is also a certified B Corp.
- High performance snow pants
- Overall style
- Elastic suspenders that can be removed with velcro
- Removable and adjustable elastic straps at the bottoms of the legs
- Leg cuffs can be adjusted with velcro
- Hidden side seam pocket
- Flourine-free Eco Bionic waterproof finish
- 100% wind and waterproof
- Fully taped seams
- Extremely high abrasion resistant fabric
- Produced at a BSCI-certified (Business Social Compliance Initiative) factory
100% Recycled Nylon / Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester / Padding: THERMOLITE 65% Polyester, 35% Recycled Polyester
Wash inside out at 30˚C. Tumble dry low. Do not iron, bleach or dry clean.