Mini A Ture believes that there is no bad weather - only bad outerwear. Spurred on by this belief, as well as a love for nature and a desire to enable children to freely enjoy the great outdoors, Mini A Ture has combined quality materials, sustainable practices and technical expertise to create outerwear for children that withstands many years of adventure. Founded in 2002 in Copenhagen, the company is also a certified B Corp.
- High performance baby rain jacket
- All over floral print
- Soft ribbed collar and wrist cuffs
- Integrated hood
- Large flap pocket on the front with snap closure
- Soft fleece lining
- Zipper closure up the back for easy on and off
- Star logo reflector on the pocket and logo reflectors at the side and back are visible from 300m away
- Flourine-free Eco Bionic waterproof finish
- Fully taped seams
- Extremely high abrasion resistant fabric
- Filled with Sorona® fibre - an eco alternative to down
- Produced at a BSCI-certified (Business Social Compliance Initiative) factory
100% Recycled Nylon / Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester / Filling: 100% Recycled Polyester
Wash inside out at 30˚C. Tumble dry low. Do not iron, bleach or dry clean.