Mini A Ture believes that there is no bad weather - only bad outerwear. Spurred on by this belief, as well as a love for nature and a desire to enable children to freely enjoy the great outdoors, Mini A Ture has combined quality materials, sustainable practices and technical expertise to create outerwear for children that withstands many years of adventure. Founded in 2002 in Copenhagen, the company is also a certified B Corp.
- High performance winter baby jacket
- All over mistletoe print
- Hood with faux fur trim can be tightened with hidden cord locker
- Adjustable elasticized waist
- Slanted zipper closure at the front protected by storm flaps
- Star logo reflector on the pocket and logo reflectors at the side and back are visible from 300m away
- Flourine-free Eco Bionic waterproof finish
- Fully taped seams
- Extremely high abrasion resistant fabric
- Produced at a BSCI-certified (Business Social Compliance Initiative) factory
- Sizes up to 18M feature a ribbed collar, and larger sizes feature a regular collar
100% Recycled Polyester / Filling: 100% Polyester
Wash inside out at 30˚C. Tumble dry low. Do not iron, bleach or dry clean.