Mini A Ture believes that there is no bad weather - only bad outerwear. Spurred on by this belief, as well as a love for nature and a desire to enable children to freely enjoy the great outdoors, Mini A Ture has combined quality materials, sustainable practices and technical expertise to create outerwear for children that withstands many years of adventure. Founded in 2002 in Copenhagen, the company is also a certified B Corp.
- High performance mittens
- Elasticized at the cuff and lower wrist
- Adjustable velcro straps ensure gloves stay on!
- Zipper closure up the front for easy on and off
- Optional wear velcro straps can be attached to most Mini A Ture jackets for safekeeping
- Thinsulate® lining
- Logo reflector at the side is visible from 300m away
- Flourine-free Eco Bionic waterproof finish
- Fully taped seams
- Extremely high abrasion resistant fabric
- Produced at a BSCI-certified (Business Social Compliance Initiative) factory
100% Recycled Nylon / Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester / Thinsulate Padding: 100% Polyester
Wash inside out at 30˚C. Tumble dry low. Do not iron, bleach or dry clean.