Designers of furniture and white ceramics, Ivan Pericoli and Benoît Astier de Villatte founded their company in 1996. The only ceramic makers in Paris, they work from their studio on Boulevard Masséna and export all over the world.
- 260g candle in a handblown glass vessel
- Perfumes specially developed by celebrated perfumer Françoise Caron, in collaboration with the Takagaso Perfumery in Japan
- Glass handblown in Tuscany
- Braided cotton wick
- Approximately 60 hours burn time
- Made in France
Along the length of the artists’ workshops, with their large windows opening over the rooftops of Rome, run the majestic gardens of the Villa. A centre for encounters and for meditation, the residents delight in the subtle fragrances of lemon tree leaves, lavender and oregano flowers. The air thrills with the woody aroma of the tall cedars nearby, and the inexpressible fragrance of the ancient stones in the heat of the sun.
Dimensions: 9 cm x 10 cm
* TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM PLEASE CONTACT THE SHOP DIRECTLY *