Designers of furniture and white ceramics, Ivan Pericoli and Benoît Astier de Villatte founded their company in 1996. The only ceramic makers in Paris, they work from their studio on Boulevard Masséna and export all over the world.
- 260g candle in a handblown glass vessel
- Perfumes specially developed by celebrated perfumer Françoise Caron, in collaboration with the Takagaso Perfumery in Japan
- Glass handblown in Tuscany
- Braided cotton wick
- Approximately 60 hours burn time
- Made in France
Homage to the Mongolian capital: soft leather infused with tobacco, incense, ambergris and angelica root essence. An escape into the wild desert steppe.
Dimensions: 9 cm x 10 cm
* TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM PLEASE CONTACT THE SHOP DIRECTLY *