Designers of furniture and white ceramics, Ivan Pericoli and Benoît Astier de Villatte founded their company in 1996. The only ceramic makers in Paris, they work from their studio on Boulevard Masséna and export all over the world.
- 260g candle in a handblown glass vessel
- Perfumes specially developed by celebrated perfumer Françoise Caron, in collaboration with the Takagaso Perfumery in Japan
- Glass handblown in Tuscany
- Braided cotton wick
- Approximately 60 hours burn time
- Made in France
Alger is best described as a North African city with Parisian overtones. Whitewashed Haussmanian facades, Persian blinds painted blue, overwhelming heat, a touch of sulphur in the air. From trembling arcades rise delicious perfumes of white campion, privet flowers, wild jasmine, and bitter orange with its acidic notes spiced with a hint of chilli.
Dimensions: 9 cm x 10 cm
* TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM PLEASE CONTACT THE SHOP DIRECTLY *