Designers of furniture and white ceramics, Ivan Pericoli and Benoît Astier de Villatte founded their company in 1996. The only ceramic makers in Paris, they work from their studio on Boulevard Masséna and export all over the world.
- 260g candle in a handblown glass vessel
- Perfumes specially developed by celebrated perfumer Françoise Caron, in collaboration with the Takagaso Perfumery in Japan
- Glass handblown in Tuscany
- Braided cotton wick
- Approximately 60 hours burn time
- Made in France
Late afternoon. The boutique door opens on to the asphalt of Old Paris. An enticing scent immediately floods the premises. A powdery cloud, a few delicate green notes and a jasmine rose accord merge deliciously with the amber and leather atmosphere.
Dimensions: 9 cm x 10 cm
* TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM PLEASE CONTACT THE SHOP DIRECTLY *