Acquired over many years with care and delight, Vintage by Advice from a Caterpillar is an ode to times past. Each piece reflects the enduring whimsy and beauty that embrace us in our homes and families, and remind us that quality heirloom objects are treasures to keep for a lifetime.
- Small vintage tambourine
- Solid wooden frame with plastic skin, attached with pins around the perimeter
- Produced by Premier Music International Ltd. in England
- The skin of the tambourine is stamped with 'New Era', a label started by the company in the early 1950's in support of the widespread English idea that the period following World War II war a modern "new era"; this dates the tambourine to the 1950's or 1960's
- Plastic skin is loose and slightly dented
- Obvious signs of patina and wear; consider as a decor piece or an introduction to percussion for young children
Dimensions: 13 cm x 16 cm x 7 cm
Each piece in the Vintage by Advice from a Caterpillar collection is sold in its current condition. There may be signs of prior use or wear that is natural with any antique; this is part of its beauty and soul. We therefore do not accept price negotiations as we have priced each item as fairly as we can, taking into account its condition and legacy.