Acquired over many years with care and delight, Vintage by Advice from a Caterpillar is an ode to times past. Each piece reflects the enduring whimsy and beauty that embrace us in our homes and families, and remind us that quality heirloom objects are treasures to keep for a lifetime.
- The Fisher Price Circus is a classic and innovative toy circa. 1960's
- A variety of wooden and plastic structural and character pieces can be assembled in numerous different 'circus acts'
- All pieces pack compactly into the circus wagon for storage and transport
- Circus wagon features removable top, pull cord with wooden ball handle and ramp openings on both sides
- Structural pieces include: 4 ladders, 3 ladder connectors, 1 pole, 1 mallet, 1 trapeze, 1 spinning trapeze, 1 ball, 1 performing platform, 1 two-piece circus ring
- Figurines include: 1 ringmaster, 1 clown, 1 dog, 1 bear, 1 horse, 1 elephant, 1 seal, 1 camel, 1 giraffe, 1 monkey, 1 tiger
- Please note there may be some variation in the exact pieces in this set compared with those featured in the instruction booklet
- The circus is in fully functional condition, with minor signs of wear and patina that adds to its charm!
Dimensions (closed wagon): 26 cm x 38 cm x 19 cm
Each piece in the Vintage by Advice from a Caterpillar collection is sold in its current condition. There may be signs of prior use or wear that is natural with any antique; this is part of its beauty and soul. We therefore do not accept price negotiations as we have priced each item as fairly as we can, taking into account its condition and legacy.