Produced in Peru in collaboration with local artisan communities, Bare Knitwear is a Canadian brand designing luxurious, heirloom knitwear that merges heritage artisanship with modern design.
- Chunky ribbed knit sweater
- Natural, un-dyed alpaca and pima cotton yarns
- Button closure down the front
- Two patch pockets on the front
- Rib knit collar, cuffs and hem
- Long sleeves
- Ethically made in Lima, Peru on a manual knitting machine
56% Undyed Alpaca, 44% Organic Pima Cotton
Hand wash in cool water using a neutral soap. Re-shape and lay flat to dry.
Image Credit © Britney Gill Photography 2022