Cream Eyewear was created with desire to protect the eyes of the future through sustainable and protective eyewear, produced in environmentally sustainable ways. The frames are made from Truegrass, a new material made from grass fibres, a leftover product from the rice industry which is mixed with recycled plastic bottles. The frames are formed using a mold, which means no left over materials. With colours that pop, these sunglasses are stylish, well balanced and have a comfortable fit.
- Classic children's sunglasses
- Square frames made from truegrass
- Cream logo on the side
- Polarized eco nylon lenses
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Flexible spring hinges
- Packaged in a reusable linen string bag
- Best fit for children 4 to 8 years old
Frames are made from Truegrass material which consists of 60% recycled plastic bottles and 30% grass fibres. The material is BPA & DEP free and non-toxic.
Eco Nylon lenses.
Spot clean only.
CREAM 02 - SAGE